Average junior Vue.js developer salary trends
In the four-to-six-year experience bracket, Vue.js developers can expect an even larger raise of 42.6% (R13 148), bringing their average monthly salary to R44 042, 9.4% (R3 799) more than 2022’s average.
Why do Vue.js developers in South Africa see such large salary increases? It’s likely due to the fact that junior developers tend to switch jobs more often, providing opportunities to negotiate for higher salaries than they might earn through inflationary increases working at the same company year on year.
Average Vue.js Developer Salaries by Experience
|Years of Experience||25th Percentile||Average||75th Percentile|
Average senior Vue.js developer salary trends
Senior Vue.js developers should be proficient in developing high-quality interfaces, handling a range of tasks in the software development life cycle, reviewing and debugging code, collaborating with team members and even leading development teams. Those with the ability to handle these responsibilities are highly valuable employees, which explains why their salaries continue to rise so significantly as they grow in seniority.
Average Vue.js Developer Salaries in 2022 vs 2023
|Years of Experience||2022||2023|
Keep in mind
The data in this article is taken from OfferZen’s 2023 State of the Software Developer Nation Report. In this article, ‘salary’ refers to the gross monthly salary (before tax) provided by more than 4 500 survey respondents.
Average salaries are single data points and only one part of a bigger story. It’s expected that many respondents may earn significantly more or less than these averages. However, we hope to provide a picture of underlying trends by mapping the average salaries for different experience levels.
These averages should not be used to estimate what your actual salary will or should be.
Salaries depend on the industry, individual, perks and nature of work. These factors all influence the salary a company will offer to a prospective hire. In addition, most developers are “fluent” in several languages, which will affect the final figures.
It’s also important to remember that every individual’s context is different. Ultimately, salary is a personal conversation that should take place between employee and employer.
- State of South Africa’s Software Developer Nation
- How to Negotiate a Job Offer That’s More Than Just the Money
- How to Negotiate when Hiring Developers
- Developer Salaries 2022: Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Backend Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Java Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Front End Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Full Stack Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- React Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Azure Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- TypeScript Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Go Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Ruby Developer Salary Trends in South Africa
- Kotlin Developer Salary Trends in South Africa