Get ahead of scaling your tech team with access to a curated list of skilled developers, ready to interview.
12.5% success fee when you hire.
90 day money-back guarantee if things don't work out.
Hands-on hiring expertise from your dedicated Account Manager.
These companies already use OfferZen to grow their tech teams
Check out content from our blog.
Here’s how to create a scorecard for a new role, to help you make better hiring decisions. Download OfferZen’s template for a great scorecard!
Leonard Mahlangu, Tech Recruitment Consultant at Investec, prioritises human connection in remote hiring. Here's how his team gets it right.
There are two ways you can view developers actively interviewing on OfferZen right now.
1. You can view and reach out to developers by signing up as an employer and getting access to the platform.
2. Browse this anonymised list of developers job-seeking across Africa, Europe and remote, with no sign-up required.
No upfront commitment is needed, signing up to OfferZen is free. Once you’ve filled out this form, our team will be in touch to find out more about your hiring goals. If your company is a good fit for OfferZen, you can kick-off your hiring process! Only once you’ve hired your new team member do we ask for a once-off success fee of 12.5% of their annual cost-to-company.
OfferZen does not source developers to be on the platform. Instead, developers apply to join the platform when they are ready to find a new job.
That said, we take a community-first approach when it comes to engaging with developers. We do this by providing valuable content such as our State of the Developer Nation reports for South Africa and the Netherlands, organising and sponsoring developer-focused events and meetups, running mentorship programmes, and by giving out A LOT of OfferZen merchandise.
So far, we've handed out over 60 000 t-shirts and you'll see many developers collect those and have multiple OfferZen stickers on their laptops. Thanks to this approach, we've built a community of over 100 000 developers across South Africa and Europe.
Hundreds of candidates apply to OfferZen on a weekly basis. Every day, our team reviews applicants and only accepts those who pass our curation criteria.
We curate candidates on two things: Quality and intent (looking for work). Every candidate goes through this process and has to speak to someone from our team before they can be listed on OfferZen.
To ensure quality, our team curates candidates by:
1. Using an AI powered algorithm to score how likely the candidate is to be placed on OfferZen, based on their work history, education and tech skills.
2. Checking the available positions on OfferZen for each developer who signs up.
3. Matching each accepted candidate with a Talent Advisor who helps them get ready for the next round of new candidates.
To ensure intent (readiness to move jobs), each developer has a welcome call with their personal Talent Advisor. During this call, their Talent Advisor does the following:
1. Checks for any indication that the candidate is not actually ready to change jobs.
2. Reviews their profile to ensure that they are up to OfferZen standard.
3. Explains that candidates are required to respond to requests to interview from companies within 48 hours.