Average junior TypeScript developer salary
These large pay increases early in their careers reflect the continuing demand for TypeScript developers with even a little experience. Moreover, as junior developers are more prone to switching jobs frequently, they also have more opportunities to negotiate fresh and lucrative new starting salaries.
Average TypeScript Developer Salaries by Experience
Average Salary by Years Experience, showing 25th and 75th percentiles
|Years of Experience||25th Percentile||Average||75th Percentile|
Average senior TypeScript developer salary
With TypeScript proficiency needed for a huge proportion of developer jobs, it’s little surprise that highly experienced developers continue to see notable salary growth, making this a rewarding career for those who pursue it.
Keep in mind
The data in this article is taken from StackOverflow’s 2022 Developer Survey’s open data. In this article, ‘salary’ refers to the gross annual salary (before tax) provided by 600 survey respondents from Germany who identified as TypeScript developers.
We only included salary insights for experience levels with enough data points to ensure that the amounts represent TypeScript developers in the country. That’s why we’ve omitted developers with more than fifteen years of experience from the article.
We also ran an outlier analysis to identify data points skewing the distribution of salaries. These points were removed from the final dataset to ensure that the amounts are representative of TypeScript developers in Germany. We’ve also included the 25th and 75th percentiles to give you further information about the distribution of salary data.
Average salaries are single data points and only one part of a bigger story. Many respondents may earn significantly more or significantly less than these averages. However, we hope to show underlying trends by mapping the average salaries for different experience levels.
These averages should not be used to estimate what your actual salary will or should be. Salaries depend on the company size, industry, individual, perks and nature of the work. These factors all influence the salary a company will offer to a prospective hire. In addition, most developers are “fluent” in several languages and work across multiple roles, which will also affect the final figures.
- How to Negotiate a Job Offer That’s More Than Just the Money
- How to Negotiate when Hiring Developers
- Full Stack Developer Salary Trends in the Netherlands
- Munich: City Guide for Software Developers
- Securing a Developer Work Visa for Germany: The Blue Card
- Berlin: City Guide for Software Developers
- Front End Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Python Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Node.js Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Java Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- PHP Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- React Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- How to Benchmark Your Salary Expectations as a Developer in 2023
This article was first published on 12 March 2023. It was last updated on…