|Years of Experience||25th Percentile||Average||75th Percentile|
Average Salary by Years Experience, showing 25th and 75th percentiles
They should understand refactoring, design patterns, and architectural paradigms and have experience with infrastructural maintenance and server deployments. Developers with these skills will continue to remain desirable and paid accordingly.
Keep in mind
Average salaries are single data points and only one part of a bigger story. Many respondents may earn significantly more or significantly less than these averages. However, we aim to show underlying trends by mapping the average salaries for different experience levels.
These averages should not be used to estimate what your actual salary will or should be. Salaries depend on the company size, industry, individual, perks and nature of the work. These factors all influence the salary a company will offer to a prospective hire. In addition, most developers are “fluent” in several languages and work across multiple roles, affecting the final figures.
- How to Negotiate a Job Offer That’s More Than Just the Money
- How to Negotiate when Hiring Developers
- Full Stack Developer Salary Trends in the Netherlands
- Munich: City Guide for Software Developers
- Securing a Developer Work Visa for Germany: The Blue Card
- Berlin: City Guide for Software Developers
- Front End Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Python Developer Salary Trends in Germany
- Java Developer Salary Trends in Germany