What we do
Zoncoalitie is the independent platform for advice and development of solar power projects on commercial and social real estate. We help companies with large roofs, real estate funds and municipalities throughout the Netherlands with the development of solar power on roofs of 500M2+. We do this by advising large corporates, real estate funds and government throughout the Netherlands on the successful realization of solar energy projects. We are working on more than 250 projects for 60 customers to realize approximately 80 MegaWatt of solar projects. Customers include: Section5, Cairn, Urban Industrial, Breevast, Artis, the Fire Brigade and Hotel Okura. We advise and match property owners to solar energy providers. We apply for the SDE++ subsidy, prepare the entire (technical) project preparation and provide a targeted inquiry to providers. This is done among 22 providers who are affiliated with the Zoncoalitie Association, so that the property owner can choose the most suitable provider from comparative offers. Customers can also add a provider of their choice to the process. In case of successful mediation, we charge a success fee to the provider, who signs the contract with the property owner.
Why Work For Us
- Competitive salary that fits your experience
- Remote position, 4-5 days per week, across flexible working hours for a healthy
- 1 week/month co-working in Amsterdam office, daily standup (remote)
- Our office is next to the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam.
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
- An unique opportunity to contribute and shape our expanding services through the portal.
- Regular off-sites/company outings with the Zoncoalitie team.
- Be part of a growing organization and become a rooftop solar expert
- You can contribute to a more sustainable future!
Our Hiring Process
Interested? Let's talk!
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you pass our criteria we would like to get to know each other via a video call. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.