What We Do
We're a startup passionate about grocery shopping on a mission of making quality food more easily accessible to South Africa's Townships
Why Work For Us
Get in at the ground floor with a company with an established traction but a BIG vision.
Our Engineering Culture
We like working with people:
- Who care about people, particularly the financially poor and
marginalised in South Africa
- That value teamwork and collaboration over ego-boosting solo wins
- That enjoy shipping finished work regularly
- Who believe there's more to work than the paycheck
- Like taking the time to make complex things simple
- Who understand that tests make them a better engineer
- That understand the "getting things done" dynamic
Our Engineering Processes
We're huge fans of jobs-to-be-done... that's the starting point, not feature dev.
We like prototypes... saves many days of building the wrong thing.
We love tests... it frees the mind when refactoring (because who gets it right first time?).
We want to get it live ASAP ... so we can get feedback and iterate, but it's got to be minimum loveable, not minimum viable!
Our Hiring Process
Your communication skills and forward leaning outlook on life will be more critical to joining Yebo Fresh than a university degree. We want to see your skills in action, talk and understand you, that'll help us both make great decisions about a future together.