WhereIsMyTransport empowers cities and governments in emerging cities by providing accurate journey information to public transport passengers through our API. We use modern tech to capture movement data for transport networks. Our clever algorithms offer multi-modal routing and real-time journey information.
- 85,373 km of routes mapped
- 31 Cities | 3 Continents
- A team of 30+ people in Cape Town and London
In 2018, we expanded our data footprint into Latin America, India and South East Asia. This year we're going to continue to scale and expand in these markets
Try out our API here: https://developer.whereismytransport.com
.NET Core, C#, React and Native Android.
- You care about making a difference.
- You are an optimist - someone who brings positive energy.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability. We work in small teams of around 4 devs & a PM.
- You are adaptable, resilient and resourceful; and you love working towards a target.
- You're a communicator - you know how to listen, and how to get the best from the people around you in order to get things done.
Our Hiring Process
We have a simple 4-step hiring process:
- Google Hangouts interview with our Engineering Manager to find out if we're a match.
- A coding assignment - at home in your own time.
- Technical face to face interview with 2 of our Software Engineers.
- We make an offer.