We are a fast-growing, mission-driven fintech start-up. Our short term goal is to reach 100 million people by 2025, and we are looking for talented, dedicated individuals that would like to be a part of something really BIG.
Although we are a start-up, we achieved profitability within 1 year, and we are already 18 months into product fit. With paying customers we have already entered our scaling up phase, which includes international expansion.
At Wealthbit, being excellent at what we do matters. That’s how we make an impact. We are
powered by pioneering technology and a passionate, talented team.
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level full-stack Rails developer to join our team and help develop the Wealthbit retirement planner to help families retire with enough money when they are unable to work anymore.
The mission of this development role is to continue the development of the Wealthbit system taking features from idea all the way into the users hands. This includes growing the uptake of the system with the current user base, as well as developing (full stack) key features for a public launch.
Here are a few other reasons why joining Wealthbit is a no brainer:-
- In a small team you have a lot of say in the direction and strategy of the software
- You will be building something meaningful that will be used to make the scary task of planning for financial futures
simple and approachable
- You will grow quickly by working on challenging problems
- You can be part of scaling the team and the business
Our Hiring Process
It may look long, but hang on. We get to know you first before you have to tackle our assessments so it is actually a great way for us to understand each other first.
- 30 minute introduction chat with the Operations manager
- Questionnaire to be done in your own time. 30 - 60 minutes. This is a history form to get to know you a little better from a technical background, career background and personal.
- Psychometrics tests 60 - 120 minutes
- Final technical interview 90 minutes - here you will be given a problem to solve and work on it live with our senior Dev
- Final 30 minute interview with the CEO and Head of Product