Vulcanlabs.com’s mission is to provide our clients with robust, modern and well architected software solutions. Solutions that allow our clients to grow and gain competitive advantage in the markets they operate. Our business is built around the simple concept that the clients needs come first.
We are a young, dynamic company looking for smart, creative, hard working people to join us. We offer a great working environment where your potential will be maximized through the challenging projects that the company acquires.
Our Engineering Process
Our developers are involved in the full software life cycle, from the requirements gathering, design and development to ownership and maintenance. We follow a scrum methodology with short release cycles to allow us to deliver value quickly and consistently.
- We are passionate about our work and clients needs
- We have fun and enjoy what we do
- We are a social company and enjoy each others company
- We are open to new ideas and ways of doing things
- We contribute to the communities for the technologies we use
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process has 3 phases:
- We'll start off with a quick phone/skype introduction session to get to know you a little better and get clarity on your skills base and work history. Most importantly we want to make sure that we are a match in terms of what you are looking for and what we need. ~30min
- We will do a face-to-face interview where the team has the opportunity to quiz you on a technical and social level. You can expect to get technical questions thrown in here and will work through some trivial problem solving on a whiteboard. ~2hrs
- You don't really know anyone until you have written some code together. This is your moment to truly shine. So finally, we would expect to do some work together. This would be some real-life work to be tackled together with a team member. This is going to take some time; time is money; but if you've made it this far, we think that you are worth both! So this will be a paid piece of work. ~8hrs