What we do
We enable B2B sales teams to differentiate from their competition and systemise a buyer-centric digital sales process.
With Valuecase customer-facing teams create digital spaces that take their buyers by hand from first call over onboarding to customer success. Valuecase spaces include all relevant information, promote collaboration, and are highly customizable. And creating them is as easy as writing an e-mail.
We are driven by our vision to build a software platform that re-defines how millions of B2B sellers and buyers across the globe interact and close deals. We aspire to transform the market for B2B sales tech as companies such as Salesforce and HubSpot have done so over the past 20 years.
We raised our pre-seed from Picus Capital.
We are always looking for exceptional talents who want to be part of our journey re-defining how B2B sales and customer success is done. 🙌
Why work for us
- Make an impact from day 1 - join a young high-growth startup operating at a high pace, where you can significantly shape the path the company is moving to and form its culture
- Work side-by-side with the founding team and all other employees in an agile and collaborative manner
- Get rewarded - backed by strong VC investors we can offer a competitive compensation package and equity
- Our modern office in the heart of Hamburg is known for lots of fun with fantastic colleagues and frequent team events
- And of course: brand new tech equipment of your choice (Mac or Windows), drinks, snacks, monthly subscription to a meditation app of your choice (e.g., HeadSpace), subsidized gym membership and lunch, and much more.
What do we expect?
Take initiative. You do not wait until someone tells you what to do, but think ahead and actively propose what might be the best course of action. You always make up your own mind and never leave the thinking solely to others.
Assume ownership. You do not have a nine-to-five but owner mentality. Building Valuecase is for us more than "any other job" - and so should it be for you. That doesn't mean working crazy hours, but using the time we have together to build something truly special.
Be yourself. You embrace everything that is unique. Unusual ideas, diverse personalities and new opinions bring us forward as a company and make us stronger as a team. Just copying what others have done will not make us successful — daring to be different will.
Over-communicate. We embrace radical honesty and transparency in our internal communication - you should too. Anything less will inhibit rapid learning and effective change.
Our hiring process & principles:
This is what you can expect when interviewing with us.
Our interview process has the following stages:
- A bit more about the technical assessment:
- During the process, you are likely to meet the following members of our team:
- What will they be looking for?
- How to make a good first impression:
- How long does our interview process usually take, from first call to offer stage?
If you need any additional information on our interview process, please reach out to us directly.
Alternatively, please take a look at our careers page to get to know us better.