What we do
We make it easy for our clients to offer physical, virtual and mobile NFC cards. Whether you are a store, mall, bank, corporate or telco, we take care of the complicated world of card processing and provide simple to use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards. No big IT projects. No high start up costs. No hidden fees. Just plug in to us and you've got yourself bank-in-a-box functionality.
Why Work For Us
As a company...
- We're the leading prepaid provider in South Africa, powering gift cards at the majority of shopping malls and retailers, as well as insurance cards, payroll cards, and the largest loyalty card programme in the country
- We're MasterCard and Visa's premier processor for mobile companion cards across Africa, Middle East, Asia and Latin America
- The first processor globally to deliver both MasterCard and Visa’s mobile wallet companion cards - we even wrote the official API for MasterCard
- Repeat finalist and award winner for our products, including "Leading Prepaid Organisation in Central Europe, Middle East and Africa" at the UK Prepaid Awards
As a developer...
- The opportunity to build innovative solutions at the forefront of the FinTech payment revolution
- And enhance existing products that already process over a billion dollars worth of transactions every year
- Have your work used by the largest mobile operators, banks, insurance companies, shopping malls, short term loan and payroll providers across the world
As a person...
- You’re given autonomy and responsibility to make decisions yourself
- You'll get to work with an exceptional team of talented developers situated around the world
- You'll find every day stimulating, challenging and thought provoking
We're self-motivated, curious, questioning. We're passionate about making things work. We have a wicked sense of humour and don’t take ourselves too seriously – our code, very seriously - but ourselves, not so much...
We offer the stability of an established leader with the excitement of a startup that's revolutionising our field.
Making ISO8583, EMV, NFC, HCE, MDES, 3DS, BASE II and PCI simple for our clients means we’re always pushing the technology boundaries developing highly efficient, highly scalable, highly secure code.
- High availability and performance through queuing, optimisation, caching
- Smart, simple, secure APIs that tie into our custom payments platform
- Secure coding and encryption at Level 1 for PCI-DSS
- Enterprise level use of MS-SQL, ColdFusion and Java with test driven development
- Strong DevOps collaboration between technical teams
Our Hiring Process
We don't do interviews. We start with a casual chat and see if we think we're the right fit for each other. If we both swipe right, we'd like you to do a small standardised project that gives us a chance to see your magic at work (in the language of your choice) and you a chance to see a representative sample of the work we do. The team will take a look and if they are excited to work with you, we'll ask you to spend a few days at our office with us (we've flown candidates in from Ireland, UK, Scotland, Lithuania, Poland, Greece, Romania, Ukraine and Thailand)! If you're then equally excited to work with us, we'd love to have you on our team.