What we do:
TransLution software was first developed by Afrisoft Africa in 1998 to serve the specialised needs of manufacturing, warehousing, distribution companies. Afrisoft Africa continues to operate as the global lead distributor, developer and customer support for TransLution™ Software.
Our objective is to provide practical technology products that deliver competitive advantage to our customers, while providing improvements in their operating efficiency and stock control to deliver significant cost savings.
We pride ourselves on our understanding of the unique operational and stock movement processes, as well as the financial management and control issues in our customers’ businesses. The knowledge, commitment and depth of experience of TransLution™’s development team, in partnership with a global network of implementers, enables us to tailor effective solutions designed to add maximum value to clients’ operations.
Over the years, extensive growth has seen TransLution™ Software establish independent offices in Atlanta Georgia in the USA. The software is implemented and supported through reseller channel partners across the UK, USA and Africa. While the primary development team remains based in South Africa, global opportunities for developers will arise as the product continues to grow.
Why work for us:
TransLution™ is rapidly expanding its global footprint, creating loyal relationships with new and existing clients with commitment to constant improvement of the product. Our approach to development and implementation stems from 20 years of experience in numerous industries and we are continually evolving the software to suit the needs of customers – including making our software available on Android. As a part of our Android development team you will be challenged to find new and innovative ways to improve the software for both efficiency and customer experience.
Joining the team:
At TransLution™ we strive for excellence while maintaining an ethos of simplicity and practicality. We steer clear of the corporate culture, opting instead for an inclusive, output driven environment.
We are looking for either:
• Android developers with at least 3 years multi-tier architecture experience.
• An Android app developer with experience in building complex UI, and experience in developing apps for corporate use.
Our Hiring Process:
• Initial interviews are facilitated through our global lead distribution partner Afrisoft Africa at their offices in Rivonia, Johannesburg.
• You will meet face to face with our Head Developer and Commercial Manager. We will discuss your work history, technical background and skills, and what you are all about.
• If you are interested in joining us and we feel you will be a cultural fit, we will invite you for a skills assessment test at our offices. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your problem-solving methodology and general code quality in a demo to our Head Developer.
• A final meeting at our offices will then be held at our offices with the Head Developer and one of the Founders of the Company.
Successful candidates will be based at Afrisoft’s premises in Rivonia, Johannesburg and managed through their employee structures and benefits.