Who we are
We want to relieve people from the hassle of time tracking: timeBro is a software that automatically records time in all programs and displays your working day - to help you remember every minute immediately and save 75% of your time tracking effort. What makes us uniquely employee-friendly: timeBro stores all data exclusively on the user's device. This means employee monitoring is prevented upfront because no one but the user can access data.
We want to free people from the burden of time tracking. We want to enable them to stop thinking about it. So they can focus on what really matters and what they are most talented for.
timeBro is a silent and discrete memory aid for the individual. So that everyone can record their project times when they want. As quickly and as accurately as they want.
- Founded in 2015 in the incubator of the University of Applied Sciences Munich and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
- Introduced to the market in 2017 at the Digital Marketing Expo & Conference (DMEXCO)
- Since 2018 based in Berlin and Munich
- Today with over 3000 customers represented in 78 countries
What makes us different
- We connect timeBro for our customers to any desired software with an open interface.
- timeBro is suitable for works councils and especially for companies with the highest security standards. This is because the tool is a local client and never stores user tracking data in the cloud, only offline.
100% privacy. For timeBro, the top priority will always be that no one but the users themselves can see what they have been working on. That's why all tracking data is stored exclusively on the user's device.
We invite you to a first meeting to get to know each other (Company, position etc.)
Next step is a Questionnaire to fill out.
If that was successful, we will invite you to a single 1.5-hour interview split into 2 parts:
- Technical interview
- Your questions
If you pass the interview, we will make you an offer afterwards.
Why you should apply
TimeBro is in an exciting stage of growth.
We are still a relatively small team, so your work will have a big impact from day one.
We just rebuilt our whole software and will release version 4.0 in a few weeks. So you don't have to suffer from working with old, legacy code.