What we do
At Talk360, we believe that everyone in the world should be able to connect to friends and family. That’s why we have built a localized, easy-to-use, and reliable product for underserviced communities.
Talk360 is the leading VoIP app allowing affordable and reliable international calls to any offline landline or mobile phone in the world. As the call receiver does not need internet, the Talk360 app, or a smartphone, this solution was able to connect 2 million people in 2021, no matter where they were located or whether they had internet access.
Over 41% of the world doesn’t have a reliable internet connection. The most heavily hit by this are underserviced communities in Africa. We solve this issue by offering the ability to call any online or offline number. Underserviced communities have no access to online banking or credit cards, as payment culture is diverse and scattered with cash and different wallets & cards. That’s why Talk360 supports over 60 supported payment systems, 40 currencies, and 1.25 million cash points of sale in emerging countries.
Talk360 is a purpose-driven scaleup that was founded in 2016 by Hans Osnabrugge, Dean Hiine, and Jorne Schamp. In 2021, Talk360 was selected for the Rise Programme by Techleap.nl as a leader in offering connectivity solutions for underserviced communities.
Furthermore, we are currently building the world’s first single payment platform that combines all local African currencies and payment methods, thus furthering Africa’s connection to the world and giving its people access to international paid services.
Operating in The Netherlands, South Africa, and India (with more offices coming soon), Talk360 is dedicated to connecting lives and bridging distance by offering reliable calling quality through a simple app that accommodates one essential need: connection.
Talk360: Connecting lives. Bridging distance.
Why Work For Us
- Many growth and learning opportunities.
- Personal development budget, also for non job-related opportunities.
- Company Laptop
- 25 vacation days annually
- Commute allowance (in NL)
- Monthly phone allowance
- Annual company retreat (we’re off to South Africa in September)
- Monday afternoon Zwieri (cake & tea/ coffee), Thursday drinks + games Loads of autonomy
- Hybrid work culture in our offices in the Netherlands, South Africa and India.
- Remote work possible for everyone. We have quite a few fully remote team members.
- Global company with diverse team members
Our Hiring Process
- Screening Call with Tom, our CTO
- Interview with Tom
- Short interview with Jorne, our co-founder & CPMO
- Assignment & Interview with Tom & team member
- Evaluation and offer