Who we are
We are South Africa’s biggest and most-loved online fashion destination.
Accelerate your career by joining a local e-commerce team building world-class solutions in a dynamic, agile environment.
Team Structure and Way of Work
- Small, cross-functional teams take complete ownership of their focus
area - and collaborate with product, data science, and UX to set
goals and develop the most effective solutions to reach them.
- Cross-team guilds focus on excellence in specific areas (languages,
platforms), and provide an additional avenue of collaboration.
- Teams are driven by, and measured on, results - not volume of work.
- Our modern tech stack is constantly evolving and regular hack days
give teams a chance to experiment and explore new technologies and
- We are regularly recognised by the likes of Google for our
best-in-class implementations of new frameworks.
Our Hiring Process
- Telephone Interview - 30 minute phone conversation with someone from engineering leadership.
- Small technical test - Online technical test relevant to the role and requirements.
- 1st round Face to Face - Interview conducted by an engineering leader, along with a senior engineer.
- 2nd Round Face to Face - Culture fit interview, most likely conducted with staff from other teams and/or a member of CxO.
Your First Month
- Your First Day - Meet your team. Wider tech-team meet, greet and tour. Get plugged in; get your gear, biometrics, parking, and lunch is on us.
- Your First Week - Setup your local environment. Discover the platform. Attend team specific training sessions. Code something amazing.
- After 1 month - On-boarding follow-up interview with CTO and Engineering Manager.
- After 1 month and 1 day - Launch your spaceship.