Every year, we change the lives of millions of students and leave the world a bit brighter than we found it. This year our websites will receive over 50 million users. Students around the world trust our platforms to find their best matching education. At the same time, we help educators diversify their (international) student population.
With your superpowers we will get closer to solving one of the most burning problems on Earth together: How do we effectively connect people from all around the world with global education opportunities in a relevant way?
Studyportals began as a spin-off from a couple of large international study associations. It was born out of frustration, a total lack of information and overview of the fast-growing number of international Master’s programmes in Europe. In 2007, Mastersportal.com was developed and proved to be a roaring success. Soon after, Bachelorsportal.com, PhDportal.com, Shortcoursesportal.com, and Distancelearningportal.com followed.
In 2020, we helped 45 million students around the world to explore study programmes and make an informed choice, throughout over 200,000 courses at 3,750+ educational institutes across 110 countries. Here our story!
💎 Our core values 💎
What are the things that we bring to work with us every day? What are the principles that bolster our team and keep us focused on the mission?
🌍 Making our world a little bit better
- I improve our world every day
- I am purpose-driven I empower students to study abroad, creating a
more tolerant and better-educated world
- I create a legacy through my
🌱 Personal growth is KEY
- I help my colleagues, clients, users, and partners be a little bit better every day
- I step out of my comfort zone
- I take ownership over my personal growth and learn from everyone
- I communicate openly about my strengths and weaknesses, as well as those of others
📈 Dedicated & never give up
- I do what I promise
- I never give up on what we believe in
- I challenge the way we do things
- I aim high and make the team succeed
- I go the extra mile to reach my personal & company objectives
- I deliver value to students and clients in everything I do
❤️ Heads up & hearts open
- I am optimistic, ambitious, and proud
- I see failure as a source for growth because it will help me do better next time.
- I speak my mind; I take up ideas and issues with the relevant person in an honest, direct, and constructive way
- I balance my feelings and my rational thinking
- I truly care about my colleagues’ professional and private life
😆 Serious about fun
- I initiate spontaneous activities with my colleagues
- I bring color to my life and to the lives of others
- I seek a fun element in everything I do
- I believe fun & achieving impact go hand in hand
- ‘If it is fun, it’s never work. If it is not fun, it will never work’