What we do
We're on an ambitious mission to revolutionise business automation software.
We want you to join us for what's next on this mission.
In a nutshell - we engineer and grow SOLID, our South African built business automation platform. Our SOLID platform helps leading ISPs to deliver Fibre, Satellite and other Internet-based services throughout 9 countries. We work with a variety of cutting-edge technologies like Mobile Apps, GIS Mapping, Network Integration, Hardware Provisioning and Mobile Money payment platforms to deliver disruptive solutions.
... and we're pretty excited about it :)
Why Join SOLIDitech?*
We regularly ask our staff about their ‘bragging rights’ – what the most positive things are about working at SOLIDitech. Without fail, 3 things are at the top of the list:
1. The people/Our company culture:
We’re a pretty geeky bunch of tech-inspired people who enjoy working smart and having a good time. We’re nice people too – and pretty funny, even if we do say so ourselves 🙂
2. That our software ACTUALLY makes a difference:
We work with REAL businesses, solving REAL problems
3. The flexibility we offer our staff:
You have a life too, and we understand that sometimes you just gotta be at home
What being part of the SOLIDitech Team means to us
Our purpose is “To engineer easy-to-use, fast, innovative business automation solutions that help our customers”. With that in mind, our priorities are:
- Our Customers - They come first
- Our Team - We can't do this without you
- Then our Shareholders
It is VERY important to us that we "aren't evil" and that, at all times, we maintain a high business ethic. At SOLID, we're growing our business organically and sustainably - as we have done over the last 13 years.
Beyond that, we believe in being fair, having fun and generally making SOLID a cool place to work.
Our team is made up of some pretty great people. We’re Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Project Managers, Marketing specialists, Office Administrators and more.
We are Nando’s lovers, sports fans, anime geeks, book lovers, musicians, artists, parents, chefs, bakers and Netflix surfers.
We’re from all over the planet, believe all sorts of things and all enjoy working together.
Our Recruitment Process
We're on a journey, and our recruiting objective is to make sure you're ready and equipped to journey with us.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- Apply for the role Online: That's how we make sure we have all of your details
- Online exercise: To establish your level of understanding and problem-solving abilities
- Telephonic Interview: To make sure we're all on the same page (you with us and us with you)
- Technical Interview with Exercise: We've got to know you can deliver the goods right?
- Face-to-face interview: This goes both ways, we want to get to know you, and want you to get to know us