What we do
- We are a privately-owned software development company providing bespoke software to a global client base within the maritime industry.
- We have both Development and Support teams in South Africa, with a Sales office in London.
- Our experienced team have been delivering innovative software solutions to the maritime sector for over 30 years.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Doers: not afraid of hard work and can be relied upon to get the job done.
- Team-players: enthusiastic and eager to be part of a successful team.
- Self-starters: creative, independent, and ambition to think outside the box in order to get the right results.
- Technically minded: embrace your inner geek.
- We have a round table management approach where no-one's afraid to get their hands dirty.
- We encourage peer to peer coaching and strive to listen first.
- We appreciate constructive criticism and have learnt that, more often than not, there is more than one correct way of doing something.
Our Engineering Processes
Our SDLC is very much dependant on the feature/project at hand, it's size, chargeability and customer involvement:
- We tend to follow a waterfall approach for modifications to our existing application suite.
- For new features and applications we follow a more agile approach.
Our Hiring Process
- A Formal interview at our office.
- A written coding test that the applicant can complete in their own time.