SO Connect bridges the gap between offline and online and allows businesses to automatically and precisely identify their offline guests and enables them to retarget their guests online via e-mail, social media or in-app.
SO Connect was founded in 2012 in the city center of Amsterdam and has grown to a team of more than 50 employees and representation in more than 30 countries including the US, UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, and Australia.
- We have partnered with +150 global companies
- Empowered more than +50,000 active local businesses
- In more than +45 countries
It’s simple. A supportive, energetic, and open-minded team makes for the best work.
While we’re a fast-growing, global team, we want everyone to feel connected. That’s why we host regular team building sessions and weekly hangouts for all our employees.
We take ownership of our work, and it shows. We’re proud of our reputation as a partner-driven company that meets sharp deadlines, comes prepared, and is always ready to deliver.
Home to the best working environment and team spirit, SO Connect takes pride in its diverse group of international employees constantly bring passion, individuality and skill to their day to day work.
This is what you can expect when interviewing with us.
Our interview process has the following stages:
1. Intro call, 30 min, remotely
During this call, we get to know each other and see if expectations on both sides are compatible.
2. Technical assignment
This step is split in two:
- 4h - you work on a small assignment showcasing you technical skills and customer/product first mindset. While this is about ~4h work, we give you about a week to take care of it.
- 1h - after handing over your masterpiece, our team will discuss about it with you in order to understand to train of thoughts and ask you questions about what you did.
3. Culture check, 2h, at the office or remotely
During this step, we would like to meet you face to face, if possible.
We invite you to our office, where you will have a chance to see your work environment and get to meet with the rest of the technical team. You will also have a short talk with some of our upper management, as an additional culture check.
If everybody is still happy at this point, we make you an offer
If you need any additional information on our interview process, please reach out to us directly.
Alternatively, please take a look at our careers page to get to know us better.