What we do
We enable the world most innovative companies to lead in their industries by developing customised bleeding edge software solutions for them.
Our software engineers feed of the most demanding and challenging software problems; using the most advanced systems and technologies in the industry.
Our experience cuts across all industry sectors. From Encryption systems, Film and Media Applications, Banking to Real-time Logistics tracking systems and more.
We develop large scale web applications that scale to millions of monthly active users as well as supporting desktop and mobile applications.
Our Tech stack usually consists of a Django Restful Backend with an Angular2 or React Front end. With Firebase or similar WebSocket support depending on the project
Why Work For Us
- Siege will enable you to do the best work you have ever done in your
- Free to use any cutting edge technology or library that can gain our
client the competitive advantage
- New ideas are welcome, the crazier or more impossible the idea; The
more likely it is we’ll test it out
- After the first 6months have the choice to work from home
- Attend Conferences e.g PyCon, DjangoCon, ScaleConf etc
- Work in a high performance environment but with easy going team
- Work on a variety of projects with our clients from all over the
- Team lunches and events throughout the year
- Less meetings more code
- Relaxed dress code. Come in your shorts and slippers if you like
Positive - have fun, stay positive, listen to others, show empathy, teach and learn from others.
World Class - be the best at your craft through attention to detail and lifelong learning.
Self Starting - take initiative. Bring your ideas to the table and run with them.
Radically Transparent - speak your mind and be honest with yourself and others
Our Engineering Processes
We use an agile approach to software development. With sprints for the numerous projects planned on JIRA. Jenkins or Concourse for Continuous integration. We like to discuss with clients how best to approach solving the particular problems or features they need developed, That way all stakeholders get the best overall product and experience.
Our Hiring Process
- A telephone interview 15-30min
- A programming exercise in the relevant programming language which
you do from home
- A face to face interview, and If we are a good fit for each other we
welcome you to the team