riivo's goal is to provide industry-leading solutions to companies utilizing a low-code/pro-code approach - whether it’s taking them through the digital transformation process, enhancing their current tech capabilities or helping them realise new opportunities, we seek to partner with businesses to build a more exciting future.
To achieve this we need to build a high functioning team full of ambitious characters, self-starters and innovative thinkers - a team which helps each other with constant growth and support and strives to bring out the best in one another.
riivo has three main ways that we support value delivery to clients;
- Consulting (client projects)
- Product Development (IP and software products that we develop)
- Client Care (ongoing support). This role is part of the Consulting team.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit Cape Town based team, and we expect you to dive in from the get go and own a lot of the hard technical stuff and to be active in client engagements. The purpose of this position is to execute on client projects as part of riivo's delivery team.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in developing and delivering high quality solutions to clients with a proven technical understanding in Microsoft Power Platform development, particularly around Power Apps (model-driven, Canvas and Custom Pages), Power Automate, Power BI and Dynamics 365. It requires a well-rounded professional with a focus on client satisfaction, excellent communication skills, and thirst for knowing the technical ins and outs of the solutions we deliver.
What your day may include:
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions and software products offered by riivo
- Design, code, document, test, and deploy solutions for clients
- Share development skills, knowledge and best practices with the rest of the team
- Be available to review and respond to solutions submitted by team members, ensuring standards are at all times met