What is React Technology?
React was founded by me, Jacques Blom in late 2014. Since then, React’s client base has expanded to include various entrepreneurs, startups and companies. I have hired developers on contract basis before, but never full-time - so React is a team of one right now.
React’s mission is to be our client’s tech ally. We build meaningful and powerful tech for our clients and help them solve problems creatively using tech. We use our specialised expertise to ensure our clients succeed. We do anything that needs to be done to ensure our clients’ success, from building apps and sites to consulting to strategy to design.
We accomplish our mission through the use of rapid development and the use of exciting, bleeding-edge technologies.
Why Work For React
Since React is such a small company, we can offer what many large companies can’t...
- Completely flexible. Things are very flexible in terms of hours and
remote working. Let’s work out what works best for both of us.
- You will never be alone. Since I am a very experienced developer, you
can always call on me if you are faced with a challenging problem.
- You will never be bored. You will work on so many different projects
at once, so there will be a ton of interesting problems to solve.
- Take complete ownership of many different projects. You will have
complete ownership over most of the projects you work on.
- Check out the other perks below
React Team Members Must Be...
- fast. Think, code and talk fast.
- truly passionate about technology.
- willing to learn and adapt. You'll have to learn new tech on the fly such as Meteor, React and React Native.
Because React is such a small company (I mean, it's only me right now), there isn't much of a company culture. But what is great about that is you can help define it. Still, there are some key principles we stand by in order to achieve our mission of ensuring our clients are successful:
- Under-promise, over-deliver. This will lead to very successful and
- Test thoroughly.
- Always respect deadlines and always deliver what you promise.
Mostly importantly, we are driven by our mission to deliver quality tech to our clients in order for them to succeed.
Our Hiring Process
Let's have a cup of coffee and chat about tech. I'll ask you a couple of questions and we can discuss any questions you may have. I'll show you some of the stuff React has worked on and you can show me some of the stuff you've worked on. If I feel like we could work well together, I will set up a small sample app for you to build. This will give me a good idea of your coding style and thought processes. If all goes well, we can take it from there 😊