Who we are
We believe that education has transformative power, that’s why we’re making it possible for students from more than 150 countries to fulfil their dream of studying at the world’s top universities and schools, by financing their international postgraduate studies. Our borderless and innovative model enables education loan financing to individuals from across the globe, whilst using predicted post-degree affordability rather than present-day salary.
Why join Prodigy Finance
- Fintech is good, disruptive fintech is better. Our business is doing good and like our team, our products are forward-thinking, and have broken boundaries, changing the way people access finance. Our ways of working are innovative, the engineering environment is agile, and we’re always stretching our thinking and product offering.
- We believe that work should be more than financially rewarding. It should be intellectually challenging, and it should create positive impact, on the people doing it, and on the world. These are work days that change lives.
- We’re a meritocracy. You’ll have accountability and autonomy in your role. And the global exposure to team members and customers is invaluable.
- You can’t grow a business without growing its people. It’s why we have opportunities for growth: study leave, leadership and management workshops, and a strong career development philosophy and process.
- We keep things informal, and our culture keeps things creative and dynamic. We’re flexible, allowing for remote working and flexi-time.
- We’re made up of incredibly smart people and reputable leaders that you will interact with. And it’s not just all work and no play - we put the fun in funding. Team dinners, weekly lunches, yoga classes, quarterly and annual company events and hackathons are just a few of the reasons we spend time together as more than colleagues - and it ’s the quality of the people we work with that makes it worthwhile.
Our Hiring Process
We like to keep our conversations real, so you get a chance to learn about our culture, our people and ofcourse, our tech. We know that time is precious, so we’re happy for you to attend some interviews remotely, though we promise, our office views are worth experiencing up close and personal.
We’re thorough, so during the process you’ll:
- Assess the lay of the land with our Talent team
- Tackle a technical assessment (online)
- Hash out coding and design solutions with some of our team members
- Meet your future line manager and a few key people in our leadership team
We’re inviting you to join our journey as much as you’re inviting us into yours, so don’t be shy, ask lots of questions!