The Oracle Compute Cloud team in Cape Town is part of a fast-growing global team of Cloud Infrastructure experts focused on building Oracle's next generation Cloud (IaaS) services from the ground up, including compute, storage, networking, database, security, automation, and an expanding set of foundational services—all operating at huge scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment.
Join our friendly team working in a collaborative, lab-style environment to build a globally-impacting product.
What makes Oracle Cape Town a Great Place to Work?
- We’re tackling some of the most interesting problems in tech today.
The work is always interesting, challenging and skills development is
- You will be working with a highly skilled, motivated and global team.
- Working at Oracle allows you be part of something big. We offer
visionary leadership and innovation in a fast-paced, challenging, and
always evolving environment.
- We know talented individuals drive success, and when we find good
people we work hard to keep them. For that reason, Oracle invests in
its talent, from providing extensive training and professional
development to ensuring our employees enjoy excellent benefits and
opportunities, from a flexible working environment to health and
- We have a cool geek oriented Silicon Valley atmosphere
Our Interview Process
- We start with an informal informational chat (we call you). You get to chat with one of our devs and pick their brains about what it is to work in the team, the day-to-day work we do and projects. You'll have a chance to ask us any questions about working as a Software Developer in our team. Then we ....
- Set up a ±60 minute technical phone interview with one of our team, where we'll talk to you about your work experience, problem-solving skills and so forth. You will also be expected to write executable code in an online app. If successful, this is followed by...
- An on-site interview at our Observatory offices where you will meet members of the team. The interview comprises a 4- hour technical interview, where you'll do whiteboard coding, as well as a soft skills interview.
Find out more about the Oracle OCI team here: https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/oracle-cloud-infrastructure.html