The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure team in Cape Town is part of a fast-growing global team of Cloud Infrastructure experts focused on building Oracle's next generation Cloud (IaaS) services from the ground up, including compute, storage, networking, database, security, automation, and an expanding set of foundational services—all operating at huge scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant cloud environment.
Join our friendly team working in a collaborative online environment to build a globally-impacting product.
What makes Oracle Cape Town a Great Place to Work?
- We’re tackling some of the most interesting problems in tech today.
The work is always interesting, challenging and skills development is
- You will be working with a highly skilled, motivated and global team.
- Working at Oracle allows you be part of something big. We offer
visionary leadership and innovation in a fast-paced, challenging, and
always evolving environment.
- We know talented individuals drive success, and when we find good
people we work hard to keep them. For that reason, Oracle invests in
its talent, from providing extensive training and professional
development to ensuring our employees enjoy excellent benefits and
opportunities, a flexible, WFH environment, and medical and pension benefits.
Our Interview Process
- We start with an informal informational chat with our recruiter. Then we ....
- Set up a ±60 minute technical phone interview with one of our team, where we'll talk to you about your work experience, problem-solving skills and so forth. You will also be expected to do a whiteboard-style coding exercise. If successful, this is followed by...
- A 5-hour panel interview with our developers comprising of:
- 3 x 1-hour technical interviews, which will have whiteboard-style coding exercise component
- 1 x 1-hour interview with the hiring manager where you get to chat about your skills, work experience and future career ambitions.
- 1 x 1-hour interview with a "bartender" who will talk to you about your career and life to assess where you would fit into the team.
Find out more about the Oracle OCI team here: https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/oracle-cloud-infrastructure.html