Who We Are
- Fully-remote and flexible work
- Dev-driven culture that you can impact
- Time and space to hone your craft
Our Core Values
At Nona, we really believe in living our values and not having them be messages on a wall:
- Be in it together.
- Be generous with your knowledge.
- Continual improvement as a way of life.
- Communicate often & honestly - no matter what.
- Take Ownership.
Our Hiring Process
We’re good at what we do but we’re always looking for people who are even better, to ensure that our growing team ups its game at every turn. We're hoping you can help us do this. Want to apply?
- Candidate found.
- We call you to see if you’re a potential fit - both culturally and technically.
- If all goes well, we'll meet for a technical interview to find out more about who you are and what you're capable of.
- From there, we’ll want to see some code and possibly give you a small test.
- After that we'll arrange a team interview so that you can meet those who you'll work with.
- If that all goes well, there's a final interview with our CEO before we make you an offer and hope that you accept.
Any questions? Contact: email@example.com