Who We Are
Nona is an ambitious digital product development and consultation studio based in Cape Town, South Africa, with small agile teams, big hearts, and clients on five continents. Every day, we create remarkable digital experiences for humans through the following services:
Web & Mobile Development - Our speciality is creating web and mobile applications and sites that serve our clients, as well as their users. Our technically advanced development team can help execute big ideas or improve web presence.
Digital Strategy - Backed by thorough research and workshopping, we provide our clients with well thought-out integrated strategies for activations, marketing, and development.
Consultation - We help businesses realign or reinvent themselves. From redefining their internal structure, creating the right physical environment, conducting technical audits or workshopping internal challenges, we offer expert advice and support around technology and management.
Innovation, Product & Service Design - We help clients conceptualise or fine-tune new ideas to serve their market, considering specific needs - as well as the technical components necessary to meet them, through sound UX and CX planning and implementation.
What Makes Us Different
At Nona, we set ourselves apart by focusing on our people and our culture. This means creating a space for young(ish), tech-savvy professionals to thrive. We focus on teamwork, collaboration and being an agile and adaptive studio, priding ourselves on delivering bespoke and innovative work.
- Building products that serve people
- Be generous with our knowledge
- Be in it together
- Honesty, especially when it’s hard
- Communicate obsessively
- Take the initiative to serve the objective
Our Hiring Process
We’re very good at what we do but we’re always looking for people who are even better, to ensure that our growing team ups its game at every turn. We're hoping you can help us do this.
- Submit your application.
- We’ll call you to see if you’re a potential fit - both culturally and technically.
- If all goes well, we'll meet to find out more about who you are and what you're capable of.
- From there, we’ll want to see some code and possibly give you a small test.
- Then, if we’re all happy, we’ll make you an offer and hope that you accept.
Have any questions? Contact us here: email@example.com