What we do
Mezzanine works with mobile network companies to provide solutions within the industries of Healthcare, Agriculture, Education and Utilities. By focusing on these industries we believe the work we are doing at Mezzanine has a significant impact on the lives of our users and the beneficiaries of the services - which ultimately stimulates productive societies.
Our mission is to create productive societies and to that extent, some 65 million people have benefitted from using our solutions in healthcare, agriculture, education and financial services.
Why Work For Us
- We have an awesome company purpose; our solutions are making a great
impact in Africa and beyond.
- We have a relaxed, fun vibe. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
- We still have a start-up approach: we grab opportunities; each person can affect change;
change happens quickly.
- We have great flexible work arrangements. We believe that people are able to take ownership of what they do and
manage their responsibilities accordingly.
- We are based in a tech hub (Techno Park) where you are able to take a scenic stroll during your breaks.
Who we are
Mezzanine was founded in 2009 and is a market leader in the development of mobile business solutions for Africa. We use the power of mobile technology to enable businesses and organisations working in Africa to mitigate risks, address challenges and unlock opportunities. With an estimated 800 million mobile subscribers in Africa, we view mobile technology as a major enabler for economic growth. Mezzanine is a subsidiary of Vodacom but we are network agnostic when we enter a new African market.
The Mezzanine helium platform is a centralised mobile and enterprise service environment that enables our clients with the deployment of vertical specific (e.g. health, agriculture, education….) solutions. Once a solution is deployed on the platform authorised users can securely access it via the web (HTML5), a native application on a mobile phone, USSD or SMS. Our aim is to decrease the cost of delivering; and increase efficiency and accessibility to business services across Africa.
Our Recruitment Process
- 30-minute call to clarify role and give company overview
- 1.5 hours online technical test
- 60-minute online technical interview
- Psychometric assessments
- Reference calls & checks