What we do
We’re a digital marketing agency in Cape Town founded by Ian Parsons and Fourie Rossouw. We approach our work with storytelling in mind, digging deep into the narrative behind your brand to focus on the real experiences and people that drive it. We back these stories up with powerful data-driven tools and insights to make sure that your story is getting in front of the people who need to hear it. We actively cultivate the widest possible variety of skillsets to tell stories in exciting and impactful new ways.
Why Work For Us
- We have an incredibly wide variety of clients that we work with. Every day is a new challenge and there’s a lot of opportunity to find creative and innovative solutions to our clients’ problems.
- With a very horizontal team structure, we give every team member the space and creative freedom they need to thrive.
- We understand that life happens and are very flexible with our team members’ needs.
- We really want to become something bigger than we currently are, and bring our whole team along with us. #futureus
- We’re not superheroes - but we do incredible stuff.
- A culture of learning, openly sharing new ideas and experiences
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Personal growth and company growth are intertwined and inseparable.
- Our open plan office is dynamic and fun (and won’t make you want to pull your hair out).
Our Engineering Processes
- We start with wireframes and scoping out website functionality.
- Most of our sites are built on the lightweight Genesis WordPress framework.
- We have a toolkit of frequently used and trusted scripts and plugins that we build onto the framework, resulting in fast and responsive sites.
- Developers run local installs of development sites.
- We commit code to repos hosted on Beanstalk.
- Commits are automatically pushed to Staging sites, and all code is reviewed before being pushed to production sites.
- Git managed through Sourcetree or CLI.
- Website support requests come into our Asana project management tool. From here, a project manager assigns tasks depending on skill set required and capacity
- Our creative team are also heavily involved in website production, providing all the content support that might be needed.
Our Hiring Process
- Phone call
- Phone call
- Let's do this!
We're more focused on a culture fit than a strict skill match. We're looking for dynamic individuals who like solving hard and interesting problems, and are open to exploring new and emerging technologies