About Mambo Solutions Ltd

Address

Crown House, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London

Company Size

1-15
Summary

Mambo.IO is the leading on-premise Gamification Platform. Designed to help drive long-term customer loyalty and increase the performance, knowledge and productivity of your workforce.

The Mambo.IO platform is feature rich and comes with a complete behaviour tracking system, advanced rewards, instant notifications, custom point system, leaderboards, activity streams, purchase tracking, coupons and many more. Have a look at our product page for a comprehensive list: https://mambo.io/gamification-platform/

The Mambo.IO platform can be used to increase customer loyalty, boost employee productivity and stimulate the adoption of elearning and training systems.

Customer Loyalty: When it comes to purchasing goods or using products, customers have a wide variety of choices, which is why more than 50% of customers will not hesitate to buy or use a competitors product after doing business with you. Gamification and the Mambo.IO Platform will help you drive long-term customer loyalty and user engagement with your products and services. Whether you’re looking to increase sales, improve user engagement or create unique marketing experiences, Mambo.IO can help.

Employee Productivity: Only 30% of employees are engaged, this leaves 70% who do not care for their colleagues, your customers or business. Use the Mambo.IO platform to increase the knowledge, satisfaction and performance of employees. With gamification you can drive the adoption of all your enterprise applications and improve the overall health of your business.

eLearning and Training: A majority of employees consider learning and training an additional burden on top of their existing work load. Use gamification to maximise the enjoyment and engagement of your audience by capturing the learners interests and inspiring them to continue learning. The Mambo.IO Platform can stimulate attendance, contributions and increase focus on meaningful activities.

Perks
Remote-friendly environment
Tech Stack

Application and Data

Amazon S3
Amazon EC2
Amazon VPC
Javascript
Java
Spring Framework
MongoDB
HTML5
Bootstrap

DevOps

Ansible
Grunt
Jenkins
Git
Maven
Selenium
npm
Bitbucket

Utilities

Amazon Route 53
Google Analytics

Business Tools

Google Apps
Slack
Trello
MailChimp
Zendesk
JIRA