What we do
We are a telecommunications company carrying over 8000+ companies' phone calls. We help those companies get the most out of their calls by analysing where they came from, and improving how they are handled. These analyses drive continuous staff education, marketing strategy, and operational improvements.
Why Work For Us
You'll get to:
- Build greenfield projects for eager clients
- Learn and experiment with the latest technology (both generic [linux, full-stack web] and niche [telecommunications])
- Competitive remuneration
- Create products in a flexible, fun environment
- You'll be joining a young, energetic team with a wealth of experience to share. New projects come fast, so you'll be continuously learning, engaging with new technologies, business ideas and new practices.
- We believe in focusing on your strengths, and so your role will be tailored to your skill set and personal development plan.
- You will work closely with the Lead Developer in order to develop and deploy new software and features.
Friendly, casual, flat organisation, diverse, everyone can contribute, methodical,
Our Engineering Processes
- Customers and Market for ideas
- Google Docs/Sheets for speccing
- Trello for Kanban, & bug tracking
- GitLab for merge requests, continuous integration, delivery, & deployments
Our Hiring Process
Come in for a chat, show us some of your code, or asynchronously solve a puzzle or project.
Second chat to meet the team and execs.
The responsibilities of Logimeter Software Developers include:
- Critical thinking.
- Communication: in and open, clear, precise, and hopefully lighthearted manner.
- Best practices: stay current, and help implement. Fight for them.
- Quantity of work: strive to get 1% faster and more efficient every day.
- Quality: it matters in old and new code
- Fix legacy code; don't sweep problems under the mat.
- Safeguarding and protecting customers' and Logimeter's data and intellectual property.
- Security and confidentiality.
- Solving the real-problem-at-hand. The real-problem-at-hand may not even be known, and the spec may be misleading. It will require some tenacious digging.
- Helping and training other staff and customers.
- Processes: critically evaluate them, improve them, and help implement them.