What we do
Lightstone is the place to go to when decisions about property need to be made. Our development team are core in developing and maintaining tools and platforms that allow our clients to use our information and market intelligence to make informed decisions.
Why Work For Us
- We hire exceptional people and provide them with an environment where they can excel.
- We offer a small development team environment that encourages team work, personal development and growth, and key product knowledge
- We are excited about learning, pushing technical limits and finding new creative solutions to help our clients solve their problems.
We offer a family-style environment and non-corporate culture that allow our staff flexibility, collaboration and enormous opportunity for innovation. Our employees take pride in being attentive to detail and passionate about data and statistics.
We pride ourselves on our core values of excellence, integrity, innovation, flexibility, impact and teamwork which are reflected in each development, project, product or service we undertake to deliver.
Our Engineering Processes
We use agile techniques to deliver software with frequent release cycles. We love using technology to make our lives easier and our products better. Continuous integration, automated deployments and testing are some of the tools and processes we have and we're always looking for more.
Our Hiring Process
The interview process roughly follows this approach
- technical interview with the lead developers
- mock code review with a selection of the development team
- informal chat with 2 members of the senior management team