Who We Are
Out With the Old, In With the New. Within the life and investment technology space, Modernizing the policy administration system has become a pressing priority to ensure our tools and capabilities remain up-to-date.
As a technology-based insurance company, our PAS (Policy Administration system) system needs to service the entire policy lifecycle and outdated technology can negatively affect customer satisfaction, productivity and ultimately raise costs for insurers.
To take advantage of recent advances in the field of enterprise software with angular in order to prove a modern and geographically independent primary user interface in the form of a web browser:
• To have the inherent ability to adapt effortlessly to differences in business practices and environments.
• To improve operational efficiency and the ability to synchronise the back office capturing.
• To improve Integrate data across the enterprise to effectively boost insurers confidence.
• To provide access to accurate and current management and statistical information
• To employ a modular yet extensible architecture to enable future system growth.
What we do
This comprehensive web-based insurance system is specifically aimed at insurance companies and underwriting managers and precisely captures the unique practices of the African and South African insurance markets.
We enable our clients to take complete control of their administration, financial accounting and risk management processes.
We work closely with management, assisting and ensuring the efficient, accurate and comprehensive compilation of financial reports and data. We consult and provide objective recommendations to our clients to guide them through each implementation. We maintain long-term relationships with all our clients and take pride in our efficient service levels.
Why work for us:
Become a part of a company that wants to change the way insurance is done and with it, allow yourself to grow and develop your skills as a developer.
Additional benefits you will have:
• Two sets of working Hours
• Free monthly half day
• Medical aid Plan
• Educational Opportunities
Our Culture Code:
• We share openly and are remarkably transparent
• We favour autonomy and take ownership
• We treat ourselves and our customers with respect
• Our best perk is our amazing people
• Our Engineering Processes:
• The Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a bit of agile(scrum)
Our Hiring Process:
Initial screening will be done on the candidates overall skills, qualifications and experience. Then a practical logic test will be provided which will indicate the candidate's ability to solve logical problems. Once the candidate passed the initial screening process a meet and greet will be arranged to evaluate if the potential candidate will be a good fit within the department he/she would eventually be assigned to.