OfferZen, for local services
Imagine looking for a job like these guys. How much more pleasant is this?
We're refactoring the service experience into a frictionless online space where it's easy to find the most deserving people. In a continent with low tech literacy, it's the first of its kind.
So our goal for this week's sprint is: shorten the distance between having a skill, and making a living from it.
We’ve created 10000’s of jobs worth over R30M for informal service providers.
As a business, we're growing at ~15% per month, and as people, we're probably outpacing that!
We've saved a seat
So, if you:
- Are made uneasy by mediocrity
- Want to build something meaningful, that even your gran can appreciate
- Crave a challenge
- Are weary of being treated like a resource and deployed at clients who don’t get it
- Take yourself lightly, but your craft seriously
- Get excited by beautiful code
- Can comfortably use recursion
- Are interested in Functional Programming
- Can work in Joburg
Maybe it's meant for you. We'll go for coffee, hack on something, and find out.
// You may have seen us in the news as IDWork, which was our previous name.