OfferZen, for the informal sector
Imagine looking for a job like these guys. How much more pleasant is this?
We're refactoring the informal economy into a frictionless online space where it's easy to find the most deserving people. In a continent with low tech literacy, it's the first of its kind.
We only begun a couple years ago, but it works! We've made thousands of connections worth millions of rands. We've moved out of the garage and into an office. And we're "SA's Best Startup in 2016". There's still much to do though...
We've saved a seat
Even though our team's grown in the last couple months, it's still tiny, because:
- We're fairly new
- We only hire people who inspire us
So, if you:
- Are made uneasy by mediocrity
- Want to build something meaningful, that even your gran can appreciate
- Crave a challenge
- Are weary of being treated like a resource and deployed at clients who don’t get it
- Take yourself lightly, but your craft seriously
- Get excited by beautiful code
- Can comfortably use recursion
- Are interested in Functional Programming
- Can work in Joburg
Maybe it's meant for you. We'll go for coffee, hack on something, and find out.
// You may have seen us in the news as IDWork, which was our previous name.