What we do
We work with Fenergo, an award-winning Irish RegTech company building software for financial institutions globally.
Kaha is an integral part of their R&D division, building and enhancing their core offering. The SA entity was established locally in order to simplify tax, financial, and employment concerns.
The platform is a bespoke and highly configurable one, providing Business Process Management, Data Mastering, Business Rules and Integration Management capabilities for clients.
South Africa is a good destination as it is in a similar time zone and has a strong cultural and language fit for Fenergo and their global clients.
Why Work For Us
You will get...
• Exposure to using the latest technology and cutting-edge software development practises
• An opportunity to grow in a small team
• To enjoy the flexibility of working from home and matching your work schedule to your personal life
• To focus on the work, not on following corporate processes
• To be a part of a growing team
• The opportunity to travel abroad, as required
• To learn from a global network of technical and industry experts.
We look for people who are:
- Hard-working & adaptable
- Passionate about their work
- Technically strong and analytical
- Self-motivated to succeed
- Wanting to grow with our company
- Have a proven track record of results
Our Hiring Process
• We talk on the phone and get to know you and what you're looking for
• Information sharing about the role
• You confirm your interest in joining our team
• A face 2 face interview (or remote) is arranged with the team
• You may need to complete online assessments (role dependant)
• Further assessments are arranged if needed (e.g. code reviews, walkthroughs and presentations)
• An employment offer is hopefully made to you
Our Onboarding Process
Your success is our success, we put a great emphasis on supporting you during the early days. Each new team member is buddied up with someone in a similar role. Your onboarding pack is laid out for you, so you're guided each step of the way.