What we do
Healthforce is a clinic management and video telemedicine service that brings specialist knowledge to primary care clinics.
We have a team of about 20 GPs who provide care and advice to patients remotely, with the support of a nurse who is physically with the patient. For example, you can go to your local pharmacy to have your blood pressure taken by a nurse, and if it's worryingly high, the nurse can do a video call with a doctor, who can provide advice or a prescription.
Healthforce operates in around 400 clinic rooms in Dis-Chem, Medicare, and independent pharmacies. Several medical schemes, including Discovery, cover our telemedicine services. We also integrate with Discovery to provide Vitality Health Checks.
Our mission is to create a system that makes primary care, in the form of nurse-run clinics, the first port of call for most people who need healthcare.
Why Work For Us
- It feels good to work on something that exists to provide affordable healthcare to people
- We're a user-centred organisation, focused on shipping software that customers love
- We're a startup (small business vibes) working with big clients (big and interesting projects)
Our Engineering Processes
We have two approaches for two types of work:
- Our business impact team works on integrations, and delivers software to external clients
- Our product experience team makes sure that information coming from our support and UX teams is acted on to improve the product
These two teams have different rhythms and ways of working. The first tends towards waterfall. The second is agile.
Our Hiring Process
- First interview with the head of the function you'll work in
- Design exercise
- Second interview with the CEO
- Background checks and psychometric test
- Offer of employment