What we do
- Product Development for our SaaS platform
- Digital content and IT solution strategy
- Media Services
Why Work For Us
- We foster an environment that strives to honour all people, team members, clients, external suppliers and shareholders.
- We look to align an individual's career trajectory and personal motivations to the outcomes of the business to create a highly compatible working relationship.
- We are always looking ahead of current industry trends and trailblazing a unique offering in the market, which we have done for the past 11 years.
- We have formed a large client base across many different industries and countries, providing many scenarios and contexts to succeed with our product and services.
We Hire People That Demonstrate These Values
- Live from a place of overflow: demonstrate stewardship to create value wherever you choose to give your time;
- Build unbreakably - strive for excellence while always delivering;
- Work unitedly - love and honour the people you work with;
- Lean into learning: cultivate an attitude of humility that allows for your and others improvement.
Our Engineering Approach
- An agile scrum approach, working in two week sprints and releases to production
- Small teams of self-organising professionals, comprising a few Developers, QA and a Product Owner
- Teams cover architecture, development, support and DevOps for the product
Our Hiring Process
We typically have a 4 step hiring process that aims to make sure that FMG is a match for the employee and vice versa.
- Step 1 : Informal meeting to let you know who we are and what we do and find out about what makes you tick. Aligning these two things is very important in creating an effective working relationship.
- Step 2 : A more technically focussed session to let the team suss you out as a prospect and for everyone to gauge the right fit, people and tech wise.
- Step 3 : A final meeting with the CEO.
- Step 4 : If both parties are keen to formalise the employment, a final meeting will allows us to discuss the contract which forms the concrete foundation of our working relationship and how you are rewarded for creating value for the company.
We do NOT typically do a coding assessment (as it's unfair to ask software engineers to do several of these)