What we do
We specialise in seamless user experiences and innovative technology. We provide
dedicated, cross-functional teams to help businesses build successful, scalable products
which people love.
Passion and dedication is what drives the engine of our growth. Our agile approach
allows us to constantly monitor, analyse, iterate and improve the products we build.
- Integrity - The quality of being open, honest, and having strong moral principles
- Quality - We take pride in providing high value products and services.
- Fun - We enjoy what we and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
What tech would you be working with?
C#, TypeScript, Angular, .NET Framework, .NET Core, HTML5, CSS3, JS, MSSQL, MySQL
What DevSecOps tools will you be using?
Visual Studio, Rider, WebStorm, Git, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure App
Services, Azure App Insight, Slack, Kiuwan (SAST) & Contrast (IAST)
Where would you be based?
The use of fantastic collaboration tools like Slack and Zoom enables us to provide 100%
remote working. We have offices in Ireland, South Africa, and Mauritius, which means
you can choose where you want to be based.
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process consists of the following stages
- Round 1 - 30 minute video conference with the senior management team to give you an introduction to the company and for you to tell us more about who you are and what you enjoy outside and inside of work.
- Round 2 - 60 minute video conference with our Tech Leads
- Round 3 - A technical project on GitHub that requires a new feature to be added. This would take about 3-4 hours of your time and for this, we would give you a R1500 takealot voucher. This is great way to get to see what it is like working with us.