What we do
As a scale up company, Freeday aims to become the largest digital workforce employer in the world and unlock true human potential. We help clients with a fresh honest view, disruptive technologies, and a large dose of energy. We do this by building a team of digital employees who excel at repetitive tasks. We build this on a platform that allows us to scale these solutions easily, allowing us to deliver value fast! Thereby freeing us humans to create, collaborate and solve more complex problems and focus our attention on the more interesting and rewarding part of our work.
Why Work For Us
Freeday is located in Rotterdam (within walking distance from the central station) and is a young, fast growing IT company that helps organizations in unlocking human potential by automating repetitive tasks. Freeday has an informal, no-nonsense, and ambitious culture. Check out our LinkedIn page or visit Freeday.ai for more information!
This is what you can expect from us:
- A fast-growing and innovative work environment
- Plenty of room for new initiatives and ideas
- A driven team and no-nonsense culture
- A competitive salary, pension plan, and travel expense reimbursement
- A laptop to support your work effectively
- Opportunities for professional development to improve every day
- An incredibly friendly and inclusive atmosphere with regular social gatherings, sports events, and team activities.
We value you as a person, a part of our A(i) team, not just for the work you do. Because we are a scale up company, we need you to be flexible and take ownership. You feel comfortable working in an ambitious environment with people who have values such as:
- Deliver value fast and consistently
- Foster a fun and collaborative environment
- Dare to take risks and move quickly
- Prove our value to customers
- Being hungry to do the extra mile
- Build trust with others and prioritize progress
- Embrace innovation and tackle unprecedented challenges
- Respect others and thrive on helping them grow
“At Freeday we have the ambition, knowledge, and experience to do things smarter and better than others”