Floatpays' vision is to partner with Africa’s employers to make financial inclusion and wellbeing a reality for all of the continent’s people.
*Why do we do what we do?*
At Floatpays we define financial wellness as:
- Having a manageable level of debt, or no debt at all
- Being able to save for a financial goal or emergency
- Having the knowledge to manage one's personal finances well
- Having a manageable level of financial stress
Financial wellbeing and inclusion are not the reality for most workers in Africa. At Floatpays, we believe it should be!
We do what we do to make a sustainable positive impact in individuals' lives and in so doing, help the continent prosper and it's people thrive!
*How do we do it?*
At Floatpays, we build products that empower employees to reduce their reliance on debt, save and learn how to better manage their money.
Through FinTech such as on-demand earned wage access, paycheck linked savings and financial education, we help employees build financial wellness.
*Why should you join our team?*
- We're on an important mission!
- We are backed by several investors behind the world’s most ubiquitous FinTech companies such as Raba who was an early investor in Flutterwave, Stitch and Yoco; Global Founders Capital – the current backers of Trivago; and Naspers Foundry.
- We're a team of 'A players' who are care about the company's purpose and vision, our customers and each other.
- We're a fully remote working organisation and high trust environment so you will have real work flexibility!