What we do
Flanksource is building a next-generation platform for incident-response and coordination that aggregates data from multiple monitoring, logging, configuration, and change sources to build a high-level system model that is then used for objective communication between internal and external teams (vendors, cloud providers, saas, etc.)
Why Work For Us
- Remote first culture - work from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible working hours - Choose both when and how much you work, we accommodate full-time employees/contractors, part-timers and weekend warriors.
- Paid contribution to open-source projects in and around the kubernetes eco-system.
- Annual development budget to spend on conferences, books, courses, etc..
We are lean-first, remote-first with no BS. All our of code is public and many of our projects are also open-source.
Our Engineering Processes
We primarily use an asynchronous-driven workflow, using issues and pull request comments to collaborate on issues #NoEstimates
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process is in 3 phases:
- Initial 15 min phone screen
- Paid Take-Home Assignment
- 75-minute in-depth code walkthrough
- Culture Interview
- Reference Checks