What We Do
Eyona is a multi-product company specialising in B2B SaaS products. Working across the globe as a single united team, we're passionate about delivering end-to-end product innovation.
Our products are tailored to the specific vertical and industry of our customers. We empower domain experts, to ensure our customers the best results.
Software that empowers and manages field reps using features such as call scheduling, route optimisation, auditing and digital tasks and surveys.
A computerised Maintenance Management Software that manages the entire asset, specifically tailored for the FMCG industry.
A software solution for beverage industries, combining volume & customer data into one portal.
Our Culture & Reasons to Join
Our Recruitment Process
- Remote Working - Accessing global talent and improving work life balance.
- Flexi Working Hours - Uniting teams through flexible collaboration.
- Monthly Benefits - As we grow, we continually expand the range of benefits available to our employees.
- Performance Bonuses - We conduct annual performance reviews to evaluate employee performance.
- Bi-Monthly "Virtual" Team Building Games - As a company on a bi-monthly basis, we split into random teams and compete in virtual games with our colleagues, this enables us to meet, greet and mingle with colleagues we don't communicate with on a day-to-day basis in a relaxed environment.
Should you meet the requirements for the role, we will contact you and start the beginning of your recruitment process. We follow a three-step recruitment process:
Step 1. Initial greeting interview with HR
The purpose of this interview will be for both parties to determine if there will be a good fit.
Step 2. This interview is with HR and the Team/ Department Heads
The purpose of this interview will be to determine if you meet the desired requirements of the role and to discuss any questions you may have.
Step 3. The final interview will be with HR, the Department Head + Your New Manager
This interview will follow up on any uncertainties and confirm the details of your new role and salary.