What We Do / About
Electrum is an exciting B2B software company working with some of South Africa’s biggest companies. We love that our products touch the lives of millions of South Africans every day, making a real difference – whether that’s giving an aspiring businesswoman access to banking for the first time, or distributing government financial aid to thousands of students.
At Electrum we understand you are determined, you are confident, and ready to take on the world so we created an environment to encourage creative solutions, personal and career growth.
- Work on real-world projects for SA’s leading banks and retailers
- Customer-centric development role
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment whilst guided and mentored by
some of SA’s leading payments technologists
- Attend workshops to increase your knowledge of the payments industry
and Java development
A good work-life balance is very important at Electrum. You know when your brain has switched off for the day and you need to go for a surf, but you also know when the document you have written is sloppy. At Electrum you will be expected to know when you deserve that surf and when you need to knuckle down and get the work done. To help you manage your own time and energy, Electrum has benefits such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Onsite gym and shower facilities
- Daily cooked lunches and a stocked kitchen for the mid-day nibbles
- Team socialising, hikes, getaways, and dinners
- A generous leave policy, starting at 20 days per year
- A recreational area with foosball, table tennis, and Fatsaks that are
perfect for naps
Why are we hiring?
Electrum is undergoing explosive growth and we're got an incredibly bright future ahead of us. We're looking for awesome hard working people to join us on this amazing adventure!