An online platform developed specifically for Conversion Optimization teams to manage every aspect of their projects - from ideation to test plans, documentation and collaboration. Effective Experiments makes it easy to stay up to date and on the same page with your team and clients (or stakeholders).
Why Work For Us
We're on a quest to change the CRO industry as it's known today. You will not only be able to help shape the next iteration of our SaaS platform (yes, there are A LOT of prototypes ready to be tackled), but you'll also be able to establish strong development principles and standards within our product suite. We're challenging the status quo with creative & innovative thinking that will challenge your development/engineer skills. You'll have the opportunity to positively impact 100's of users from all over the world and help us become the category kings of ExperimentationOps.
You'll play a pivotal role in:
- Slaying our legacy beast,
- Improving our existing features,
- Build new and meaningful improvements,
- Build various other smaller platforms/initiatives
We're a very small team which consists of our Founder & CEO, a Product/UX Designer and a junior Fullstack Developer. We're relaxed, fun and always start from a position of trust. We believe in work hard, play hard. We're passionate about solving real-world problems, thinking outside the box and we love to talk about cricket/music
Our Engineering Processes
We're a design/product driven company and we follow an Agile feature-focused product development process. We focus on measurable goals and track the impact of what we do and we ship as often as we can. You'll be working very closely with our Product/UX Designer to help implement all our new features & initiatives.
Our Hiring Process
Skill is very important but your odds are much better if you can tick these boxes right off the bat
- Passion - You actually believe you can make a change in the industry,
- Skill - You can back your passion with some rad skills,
- Culture Fit - You are a team player and can add to our synergy.
Our hiring process is simple
- We get to meet you - Putting a face to the name and why you're looking for a new gig,
- We get to know you - Down to business, looking at your experience and skills,
- We get to evaluate you - Paid working trial (up to 2 weeks part time),
- We get to make an offer - Present you with an offer