What we do
DotModus has been a Google Partner since 2011 and is now a Google Cloud Premier Partner with specializations in Data Analytics and Infrastructure. We help our customers build innovative cloud-first solutions that add tremendous value to their businesses.
Why Work For Us
We are part of Dynamic Technology Holdings Group with a total of 1200 staff.
DotModus is taking South Africa’s Software Engineering, Data Analytics and Machine Learning talent to enterprises throughout the world.
At DotModus, you’ll be working with some of the smartest people in South Africa, where you’ll get to play and develop with some of the coolest tech and gear we can lay our hands-on.
Data is what we do and we’re loving it. Our products, projects, and customers will expose you to some of the biggest and best datasets around and throw you into one of the biggest growing industries of today.
We also build beautiful apps that are as many experiences as they are tools. We build for people, not robots.
Our belief and culture is that your workplace, and the people you work with, should both be amazing. Heck, you spend over a third of your time at work, it better be fun! Work hard, Play hard.
- Dynamic and exciting industry - never stop learning and adapting
- Quick commute - close to everything and right on the Gautrain bus route
- Flexible time and leave - night owls welcome
- No dress code - If it makes you happy, wear it
- Modern workspace - open plan, AC'd and well lit. No dungeons or cubicles
- Office gaming - how's your Smash?
- The best coffee - Leave your instant at home
- Best of breed technology and tooling
We care and build for people, not robots.
Our Hiring Process
Our process is seamless, moves quickly and our feedback can be quite direct. We've built an awesome team and we want to make sure that we would be a good fit for you as much as you are to us.
It might change from time to time and team to team and overall we try to think people first.
- Intro phone call with your new potential team lead or our CEO
- Complete Online Assessment (it's quick and painless - mostly to see where you are at currently)
- Have the first interview with tech team/meet and greet/check out the business, team, office, what we do (joining our team is as much yours and us choosing you)
- Final interview - interview with the CEO. This is to nail down the role fit and deep-dive into the business and your role in it.