Who are we
Why work for us
We are a new two developer startup looking to grow sustainably to three teams over the next few years.
To begin with, we are looking for our first employee, to join us in developing our client, Sea Monster's first product.
Alongside Sea Monster, we are also working to onboard one new client this year.
Join us to bring your skills and experience and help us face new challenges, define our culture, learn, and grow our business.
What we do
We are a team of passionate software developers that together with our specialist partners, collaborate with our clients and their users to build high-quality web and mobile products using web technologies.
We offer our clients a small team of software developers (3-5) to collaborate with them to build, strangle or replace their software products. Together with our build services, we offer support and maintenance of the products that we have built.
Our development processes
We believe in a collaborative development process where the team define, develop, review and test each other's tasks. We believe this, in combination with appropriate automated testing, produces the best quality code.
Outside of writing code, we believe that top quality products are developed by teams that have responsibility from design to deployment and support. So our teams are responsible for design and architecture, development and testing and deployment and support of the products they develop.
Our hiring process
We will start with a video call, during which we will cover:
- A discussion about your goals for the future and their alignment with ours.
- A dive into your work experience.
- A few questions about the web, your tech stack and support.
- A discussion about some scenarios from your experience.
After our conversation, if we are keen to move forward, we will move onto a collaborative technical challenge.
- We will start off a planning and design discussion
- Then you can go away and work on your solution. You are welcome to ask questions at any point.
- Then we will code review and test your solution and provide you with the feedback.
- Lastly, we will have a review discussion.
Our intention of this process is to give you an idea of how we like to work on a day to day basis and give us an idea of how we work together.