We’re serious about building great products. We’re serious about sustainability. And we’re serious about not making things too serious.
Dayrize’s award-winning and patent-pending technology is a game-changer in the race to tackle climate-change. By using the latest technology and sustainability science to rapidly assess the environmental and social impact of consumer products, Dayrize brings a level of transparency to both businesses and consumers not previously available due to the complexity of assessing impact at a product level. Having already signed over 500 brands, Dayrize is well-positioned to bring wholesale change to the way businesses understand impact, and how consumers shop for products.
If you think that’s the kind of activism that fits you perfectly: step right up.
If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and evolving team, and you want to play your part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive and simple way: we want to hear from you.
Our mission is to bring consumption back within planetary boundaries.
We believe we can achieve this through delivering on the commitments we made:
- Making responsible consumption easy and accessible to everyone
- Supporting brands and product makers in their efforts to make products less impactful
- Setting a high benchmark for our own operations
Our hiring process
Our interview process has the following stages:
- A 30 minute introductory call with out CTO.
- Meet the direct team you would join, at least 2 members and you.
- A technical assessment which should take no more than 2hours of your time.
- A final round with senior management.
If you need any additional information on us or our business, please reach out to us directly.
Alternatively, please take a look at our LinkedIn to read more about what we've been getting up to.