Chase products are seamlessly designed to complement one another. Kicking off jobs with Chase Production, handling media planning and buying with Nexus Media, before handing over to Business Central for accounting. This suite is topped off with Chase Insight, a contemporary business intelligence platform with potential to unlock agency profitability and ensure efficiency.
These powerful solutions combine to give our clients the ability to manage resources and costs, maximise profit, and stay informed of all key business areas. It's the reason we're trusted by so many agencies around the world.
Our Story, in summary
Back in 1999, faced with the complexities of running a modern-day agency, founders Alan Borain and Peter Joughin decided to build the ultimate agency management solution. A single system, purpose-built for the world of advertising and media which allowed agencies to unlock their full potential and focus their energy on doing what they do best. Now, with over twenty-two years of experience working with agencies from across the globe, Chase is a brand you can trust to take your systems to the next level, whether it’s managing people or numbers.
Working at Chase
At Chase we are passionate about what we do. We don’t believe in half measures in our work (or play, for that matter). We have values that we live by – respect, loyalty, integrity and dedication.
• Respect for our peers and the environment around us.
• Loyalty to the team.
• Dedication to the task and good work ethic.
• Integrity and honesty in our service.
We are more than just a company but rather a very diverse family. If you want to be considered to become a Chaser, you need to believe in the same values.
Developer Interview process
- 15-30min phone call to find out more about you and your technical background.
Non-Developer Interview process
- Initial online assessment (1-2 hours) - this can be done on your own time, anywhere you have internet access. The assessment consists of theoretical and technical questions related to the job description.
- Interview with members of our team including in-interview testing relating to the skill set required on the job description.