What we do
CBS Africa is a group company for various ICT companies in the Epsidon Group including First Distribution, LinuxWarehouse, Even Flow, Nology, FirstDMT, , and Epsidon Management, and Marketing Consultancy.
We enable and license businesses throughout the continent to purchase and manage cloud brokerage marketplaces via the Jamcracker platform and more.
Why Work For Us - We are family, we provide tons of career growth opportunities and flexibility
Our Culture - We are all about working hard and playing hard, we provide a healthy life and career balance for our employees.
Our Hiring Process
Our recruitment process has the following easy 5 stages:
- If you are shortlisted you will be required to write our preliminary assessment - if you are successful you will move to the interview stage.
- Your first interview consists of the Development manager and our HR
- If you are successful in your second interview you will meet
our Director for a second face-to-face interview.
- If your second interview is successful we will conduct background checks and references.
- If your background checks and references are satisfactory we will extend you an offer of employment
- Congratulations you are now part of our family! Welcome Aboard!
During the process, you are likely to meet the following members of our team:
The HR team and the Development Manager.
What will they be looking for?
We will be getting to know your career history, aspirations, work background hobbies, etc.
How to make a good first impression
How long does our interview process usually take, from the first call to the offer stage?
At least 3 -4 weeks
If you need any additional information on our interview process, please reach out to us directly.
Alternatively, please take a look at our website page to get to know us better https://www.cbsafrica.com/index.php/about-us/