What we do
We develop and support bespoke software applications and products for industry domains such as Luxury Fashion, Aviation, Accounting, Agriculture and many more. In the past we’ve helped companies such as funded UK startups build and implement disruptive ideas all the way to building large scale applications for multinational enterprises.
Why Work For Us
- We have international exposure in our client base, with the opportunity to work in emerging and disruptive industries.
- We keep ahead of the trend by analysing and employing technologies being used in Silicon Valley, London etc.
- We take on difficult problems, our developers to solve complex problems, ranging from logistics to big data analysis.
- We offer the opportunity to interact directly with clients, strengthen consulting skills in strategy and communication.
- We take ownership and champion autonomy
- We develop products with the customer’s long-term goals and success in mind.
- We believe in continuous personal growth, we encourage learning and when possible provide for time between projects to brush up on skills and interests.
- We recognise that balance is important for optimal performance and we respect the boundaries between work and family life.
Our Engineering Processes
- We believe in agile processes, we do bi-weekly sprints with sprint planning meetings and daily standups.
- We continually review our sprints to help each other maximize our potential.
- Our project managers are world class, we do not take on tasks until they’re fully defined.
Our Hiring Process
1. We review your CV
Here we look for relevant skills and real world experience. Marks matter, but not as much as you think.
- If we're satisfied with your CV you will move on to an interview by our management and a senior developer.
- There is only one interview.
3. Technical Assessment
- As soon as the tests are completed and passed, we might contact you again to discuss details of your appointment.