What we do
We offer services directly to business as well as enable any level of the ICT Channel to maximize their business by leveraging off our Carrier-Grade Fibre, Wireless, and Voice Network. In addition, we partner with Open Access Providers across South Africa to offer Fibre to the Home.
Our robust network core is housed in one of SA’s foremost Datacentres. Here, we peer directly with the other major operators as well as NAP Africa, JINX, CINX, and DINX. We have international internet breakouts in Johannesburg, Kwa-Zulu Natal, North West, and Cape Town. This lowers latency, call costs, and aids millisecond failover options.
Why Work For Us
We offer the following benefits:
- Pension Fund
- Life Cover
- Remote working
- Free connectivity for all staff
- Good coffee
- Sister on Site - A registered nurse attends the office and staff can meet with her for any reason
- Other Employee Wellness - Trauma counseling, financial guidance, and overall employee wellness for all staff and immediate family
- Working with the best and up to date technology
Our company culture is extremely vibrant and dynamic. We have a young culture and we enjoy what we do on a daily basis. Our staff knows that all Exco and Management have an open-door policy and we are open to any ideas on how to improve our business processes and procedures.
Our Hiring Process
-A first initial meeting would be with the HR department to get a high-level overview of the candidates and also for the candidates to get an understanding of our culture.
- The second meeting would be with the necessary Manager and a technical assessment would be completed.
- The final interview will be held with our CTO
- Thereafter a decision would be taken and the offer would be sent to the successful candidate