Why Work For Us
- Work alongside highly talented tech experts
- Exciting projects in a wide range of sectors including education, financial services, gaming, government, insurance and telecoms
- Utilise a broad spectrum of technologies and development approaches
- Gain international experience across global remote teams
- Ground-breaking continuous learning programme with support for further external training / studies
- Own onsite tech lab where you can play to learn
- Honestly, the best company culture
- Offices around the world and opportunities to visit other offices – for work and cultural exchange
- Consistently achieve Platinum Seal in Deloitte’s Best Company To Work For Survey
We’re passionate about software and finding unique solutions to problems others thought impossible to solve. Although driven by a need to deliver working applications, we understand the importance of balance – so we work hard, and we have fun doing it. We also honour our flat structure and open-door policy, you’re more than just another face in the canteen when you’re a part of team BBD.
Our Engineering Processes
Having been in business for over 35 years, BBD knows that no process is a silver bullet. Our focus is always on seamless delivery, so we work according to the process that best suits the client environment and project team. Because we’ve been around for so long, we have a lot of experience in all the mainstream engineering processes and SDLCs, but we always apply pragmatism and help our clients to do the same in development projects.
Our Hiring Process
We try to keep the hiring process simple. After applications are reviewed, you complete a technical challenge followed by an interview. Once the formalities are out of the way, you are welcomed into the team and get cracking with the good stuff.